Pillows by Carol free shipping on my pillows using code: atomic-ranch
I support New Day Youth & Family Services in Albuquerque, NM. In 1976, New Day Youth & Family Services began as Albuquerque’s first and only runaway shelter. For the past 40 years, New Day has remained singularly focused on meeting the needs of young people in trouble. To accomplish the mission, New Day works toward a vision that every youth has safe refuge for the present, adult allies for the future, and the basic skills needed to carve a healthy and positive path forward.
Meeting Needs, Creating Services - New Day strongly believes that to be effective in positively affecting the trajectory of the lives of at-risk youth, the following needs must be met:
• Safety – Youth must have a safe foundation from which to move forward.
• Vision – Youth must have a personal dream of a future.
• Success – Youth must experience progressive success toward their dream.
• Skills – Youth must have the skills to pursue their dream.
• Adult Allies – Youth must have healthy support that will encourage them through difficult times toward a positive and self-reliant lifestyle. For more information and to donate go to:
Video for New Day Youth & Family Services